- Our Competitions are run in accordance with BRC dressage rules 2022
- Equines can have no more than 35 British Dressage points at the level above what they are competing in
- Riders who have ridden at BD events can compete two levels lower at riding club
Please note the first dressage event will be held at Thompson House Farm, Pepper Ln, Wigan WN6 0PP
|7th May||12 noon||Intro A||P7(2002) Short||N24 (2010) Short||E42 (2008) Short||M63 (2002) Short|
|21st May||12 noon||Intro B||P12 (2005) Short||N27 (2007) Short||E44 (2002) Short||M71 (2002) Short|
|11th June||12 noon||Intro C||P13 (2006) Short||N28 (2008) Short||E40 (2010) Long||M61 (2002) Long|
|9th July||12 noon||Intro A||P14 (2006) Short||N30 (2006) Short||E43 (2006) Long||M69 (2005) Long|
|23rd July||12 noon||Intro B||P18 (2005) Short||N34 (2009) Short||E45 (2010) Long||M73 (2007) Long|
|6th August||12 noon||Intro C||P15 (2008) Long||N22 (2007) Long||E53 (2007) Long||M75 (2002) Long|
|27th August||12 noon||Intro A||P17A (2017) Long||N38 (2005) Long||E59 (2010) Long||M76 (2016) Long|
|Class 1||Junior Intro||Class 2||Senior Intro|
|Class 3||Junior Prelim||Class 4||Senior Prelim|
|Class 5||Junior Novice||Class 6||Senior Novice|
|Class 7||Junior Elementary||Class 8||Senior Elementary|
|Class 9||Open Medium||Class 10||Pairs (held on the last show only – BRC Test 5)|
(Junior = 18 years or under on the 1st of January in the current year)
|Entry Fees:||Members: £10.00||Non-Members: £14.00||Pair: £20.00 a pair|
|Entry Secretary:||Suzanna Whalleyemail@example.com||Tel: 07855 854294|
MAKE YOUR ENTRIES HERE AND PAY BY PAYPAL click here
Entries close 3 days before the event, (Wednesday 7pm without exceptions) and will be accepted by PayPal, or email with full entry details. NO entries will be taken via Facebook, Messenger or Text.
- All requests for times will be accommodates where possible, but on a first comer first served basis.
- No changes to times will be made once they have been published on the website.
- Refunds or the transferring to entries to the next event will only be allowed if notification is received before the entry closing deadline.
- Withdrawals or enquiries on the day should be made to Suzanna Whalley on the above mobile number.
Times: Test times will be available on the website www.longtonridingclub.com on the Thursday evening prior to the event and it would be appreciated if competitors could access their times from the web site. If this is not possible, please telephone Suzanna Whalley on the above number after 8pm on the Thursday before the event.
2022 Dressage Results
2022 Members Points Championship
Members are awarded points at each of our Points Shows and Dressage Shows 1st 8pts, 2nd 7pts, 3rd 6pts, 4th 5pts, 5th 4pts, 6th 3pts. One point is awarded for attendance for those not placed.
Members must have attended four shows to be eligible for Championship Trophies.
Members can play a Joker Card once per season for Points Shows and Dressage Shows. The Joker Card doubles the points awarded on that day for all classes for rider & horse/pony combinations. Joker Cards are available at the entries desk and must be declared before the member competes in their first class of the day or you can declare your intention to play your Joker by putting the word JOKER in your name when making online payments.